20th of May 2021 Brenda Fitzpatrick Hennessy _ 2 min Read
With all Companies comes integrity, privacy and honesty. It is a must these days. If you are not getting this from your current accountancy firm or bookkeeping firm it’s time to switch. We all know change is hard but it must be done. Why is it so important to have the above traits?
It’s adhering to the best practice and the industry’s Code Of Ethics. Enjoying a position of trust and responsibility in a client’s business we are trusted advisors and professionals in a range of business types and size and scale. We as professionals must be independent & competent in all matters.
Guide in choosing the right fit for your business
- Lawfully acting in the best interests of you
- Ensuring adequate arrangements to manage conflicts of interest that may arise in relation to any activities we undertake in the capacity of any financial activities.
- Maintaining the highest standard of confidentiality in all manners relating to your affairs.
- Taking all reasonable care and attention to ascertaining the status of your affairs and providing updated statements relevant to the business affairs.
- Maintaining and updating knowledge and skills relevant to their services.
- Taking all reasonable care to ensure regulations and laws are applied correctly to the circumstances in relation to advice.
Remember we are always here to assist, guide and ensure confidence in you!! Checkout our quiz on “How Ethical Are You?”